ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO College Dorm, Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares 2 XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO College Dorm, Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares 2 XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

College Dorm, Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

College Dorm, Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares 2 Empty
PostSubject: College Dorm, Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares 2   College Dorm, Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:01 am

Another experience of mine, this happened in the same college dormitory as my first post. Another night that I was sleeping in bed, I became aware that I was experiencing sleep paralysis. The same thing happened, I knew I was in bed, I could "see" the room and the location of the furniture etc., when all of a sudden, I saw my friend (a journalist who was buried earlier that day; he had died because he was shot while covering a story) walk across the room only to stop at the door.

At the door (my bed is the nearest one to the door), I saw that he looked exactly the same as when he was alive a few months ago, and I saw him reach his hand out to me, like he wanted me to come with him. I felt myself rising from the bed, my hand reaching out to touch him. Just when I was about to touch him, our hands a mere inch from each other, I felt a searing pain down my side, and I woke up, my heart beating really fast.

The next day, I texted my mother (who was also pretty close to my friend who died) and told her about my "dream"/sleep paralysis and she replied that he had also shown himself in a dream to her and beckoned to her as well. I believed then, and I still believe now, in the Filipino belief in 'sundo' (roughly translated: to fetch), when a dead relative or friend appears to you and asks you to come with them, you will die.
Back to top Go down

College Dorm, Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares 2
Page 1 of 1