ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO College Dorm: Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO College Dorm: Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

College Dorm: Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

College Dorm: Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: College Dorm: Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares   College Dorm: Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:01 am

I was staying in an old dorm located in an old university in Quezon City (clue: 100 years). One night, I was sleeping in my bed when I felt like my entire body couldn't move, and I knew I was experiencing sleep paralysis because that had happened to me before. It was just like I was awake. I was aware of everything in the room and their location except that I couldn't move.

I looked towards the window, and I saw a man with a baseball cap on his head. He was wearing a dark-colored shirt, and I saw him looking at me angrily. At this point, I was scared to death and trying to force myself to wake up, all the time he was staring at me, he was so angry and he pointed his finger at me, and then slammed his fist against the window. I saw that he left briefly, only to reappear at the window and point at me and slam his fist against the window again.

At breakfast the next morning, I told my roommates about what happened to me the night before. Then, Roommate 1 asked, was he wearing a dark shirt and a baseball cap? I got freaked out, and said yes, he did, and she told me that the same thing had happened to her the week before. The scariest and creepiest part was when our Roommate 2 and 3 also experienced that angry man/entity. Roommate 2's experience was a week before Roommate 1, and Roommate 3, a week before Roommate 1's.
Back to top Go down

College Dorm: Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares
Page 1 of 1