ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Childhood Nightmares XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Childhood Nightmares XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Childhood Nightmares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Childhood Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Childhood Nightmares   Childhood Nightmares Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:00 am

I'm not really sure how to start retelling my experiences, and I am a bad story teller, so please bear with me... I'll just type it as best as I could. I grew up in the Philippines and was actually raised in a remote province, I'd rather not mention names of locations right now since I've never really had a positive input from people whenever I tell them "weird" stories.

We were raised in this two-story 2 bed 1 bath house, with a storage room just on the left side of the bathroom. I was a very active kid, never really had the time to stop and think about "ghosts" so I don't know why I always had dreams about them. I believe it's also important to throw in the fact that all my other siblings lived in the city to go to college and my dad came over here to work so it was just me and my mom in that house.

On to the story. When I was about 5, I would always have these dreams about these people, I felt like they were a family. There was an adult male, adult female, and a little kid. I think it was a boy. I would dream about them maybe 2-3 times a week. It would always start as me coming in from the front door on my way to the kitchen and I would sense something from my parents' room and I would turn around and see the "family". They would always come out from my parents' room, their head/face full of blood, and the guy saying, "Please, help us". I would always freeze and tell them to go away but they'd just stare at me and he would keep on repeating his plea for help. I would always scream in my dream and that's how it would stop and I'd wake up.

Also, sometimes I would have this dream about me coming in from the front door and I would "feel" like something is in the house with me and I would yell "Show yourself! I know you're there!" and here comes the family again. Or sometimes there would be this bloody head on the desk where our typewriter was and he would just yell for me to help 'them'.

I'm not even sure if they are classified as ghosts. But those dreams went on for a couple years. What would they want from a kid anyway? I don't think I could've helped them. They just scared the snot out of me, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down

Childhood Nightmares
Page 1 of 1