ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO True Love... XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO True Love... XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

True Love...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

True Love... Empty
PostSubject: True Love...   True Love... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Love is not time-pass its very precious and those who get close with your friends(Boys or Girls) saying that i love Him or Her is just time pass i.e; lust.
love is not time pass or lust its a god’s gift to be loved,love is sharing one’s feelings in and out of each others life being very caring for each other.
And when you get your love then you are the most luckiest person as LOVE IS A GIFT which is priceless nobody can buy it rather it has to come straight from the heart and once you get that you cannot live without it that is the most sweetest thing about LOVE.
And my dear little one’s if you feel that yes he/she is right person without whom i cannot live then express your feelings for him/her as soon as possible because the more you delay more are chances of losing him/her.
so when you feel express it if he/she accepts or not don’t think about that tell him/her how much you care for him/her,how much you respect him/her,make him/her to feel that you cannot live without him/her and make sure that he/she completely understands your feelings for him/her and the importance you have for him/her in your life.
Also you have to give some time for them to think and patiently wait for his/her answer.His/Her acceptance depends on the way you expressed your feelings.
If he/she accepts your proposal then no need to worry but if he/she doesn’t accept then you must not take any wrong decisions you just ignore him/her don’t talk with them just disappear from them even if he/she calls you don’t answer as of now he rejected you but later definitely 100% he/she will miss your presence and will come in search of you that’s 100% guaranteed that’s the power of TRUE LOVE.
he/she will definitely come in search of you if he/she really respects and needs love.
Back to top Go down

True Love...
Page 1 of 1