ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:True Love XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:True Love XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Love Story:True Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Love Story:True Love Empty
PostSubject: Love Story:True Love   Love Story:True Love Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 am

we met through one of my best friends, he was her brother. and we started out just talking for a while, making plans that never actually happened. but then i was in a car accident the night we planned something, and ended up in the hospital it was so bad, and he was there everyday for me, making sure i was okay and getting better. we started dating, and my parents loved him and so did i. He truly changed my life, changed my mind about drinking and smoking, everything. my life was something great, until one day he wouldn’t answer my call or texts, i got worried. and finally he texted me, and told me it was over. i felt like my world had fallen before me. i truly loved him, and still do to this day. i try my hardest everyday to bring him back into my life, once he was gone, i started going back to my old life, and things haven’t been good. all i hope for is that one day he will realize that he has lost something great; and come back.
Back to top Go down

Love Story:True Love
Page 1 of 1