ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:Back to reality XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:Back to reality XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Love Story:Back to reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Love Story:Back to reality Empty
PostSubject: Love Story:Back to reality   Love Story:Back to reality Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Ring Ring Ring, BAMM! As my hand hit the alarm clock. “honey, breakfast”. Uggg! My morning are always so freaking hectic! Okay, here are the basics. My name is Autumn Miceli. I have a younger brother who is Thomas Miceli. I’m 13 and he’s 11. Our moms a workaholic, we don’t see her much. Our dad died before Thomas was even born. Even though I was young when he died, i still remember him. How he picked me up and spun me around, how he watched blues clues with me until we both fell asleep, and how he sung to me every night. Before he died he was a singer. Not pro, but he sung at our church, and sometimes he got jobs in the studio.But I’m sure if he was still alive, he would be famous. Unlike him, me and Thomas have NO voice at all. Were like our mom. We were born and raised in NJ. So was our mom. But our dad was born and raised in Florida. My mom has a “joiwsy” voice but we don’t obviously because our dad.
* back to reality*
I rushed down stairs with my hair in a messy bun and my pajamas still on. Sweats and a tank. When I got down stairs to my surprise Thomas’s girlfriend was at our dinner table. “mom? Why is Kristen here?” Kristen , like you already know is Thomas’s girlfriend. She’s really pretty, but pkinda weird. She always is, what’s the word? T.A.L.K.A.T.I.V.E! She never shuts up! Anyways I walked into the kitchen passing fastly past Thomas and Kristen. “oh hi Autumn, watch a doing up so early? Me and Thomas are going to the movies! Wanna come?” um hi Kristen. I said and just kept on walking. I don’t know why Thomas likes her. He’s mature and she’s still childish. It’s weird.
I made a plate of eggs and bacon and went to the living room to eat. I turned the TV to VH1 and hugged my mom by. After I was done I told Thomas and Kristen bye and washed my plate clean. I got dressed into a faded UK symbolized one shoulder shirt, daisy dukes, and navy blue converses. I straightened my hair. Then, I got a text message. ” hey, no practice today.” who was it? My best friend Bianca Castrovono. Then another one followed. ” hey girl! Come over at 8:00 ” Bianca again.. O god. My life is so confusing. I walked down the road and saw him. Madison my boyfriend for 3 years.
The stories not done yet… And don’t hate. I’m only 11:)
Back to top Go down

Love Story:Back to reality
Page 1 of 1