ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:Cute Love XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:Cute Love XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Love Story:Cute Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Love Story:Cute Love Empty
PostSubject: Love Story:Cute Love   Love Story:Cute Love Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Sometimes words doesn’t need to express your love, actions speaks. Such is this love story.
I first saw him in my college .He was my classmate.I didn’t knew much about him .Soon we came to know about each other.He didn’t used to speak much but I was very talkative.We loved to spend time with each other.We were great friends.Whenever we used to get time we used to spend it together.I had many friends but whenever I needed something or I had any doubts I used to go to him.He was very good at studies.He used to take care of me very much.
One day due to some reason I went to stay with my aunt for few days without informing him .I knew that I was going to return within few days but I missed him terribly.Spending even a single second without him became impossible for me.I was missing him so much that tears rolled down from my eyes.And this made me realized that I was in love with him.After returning to college I saw him standing in front of me I was very happy to see him.I had a big smile on my face he was also happy to see me.It was not necessary for both of us to say ‘I love you’ because we knew that we loved each other.Both of us hugged each other tightly without speaking a single word.
Back to top Go down

Love Story:Cute Love
Page 1 of 1