ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:Alone XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:Alone XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Love Story:Alone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Love Story:Alone Empty
PostSubject: Love Story:Alone   Love Story:Alone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:00 am

I never felt this way in my live. It was horrible. i felt like suicide.

It was Monday morning, I take my bath, eat my breakfast, as usual. After that, I ride my bike to go to school.
There, I saw Ken, the guy I like is chatting with My enemy, Kelly. I felt like killing her. Both of us are fighting for our favorite guy, Ken. Kelly and Ken were chatting non-stop with each other. And without Ken noticing, Kelly smiled at me. It was not a friendly smile. It was pure evil smile.

Suddenly, Kelly whispered to my prince charming, Ken. I don’t know what they were whispering about. But both of them looked at me. I waved at them. But suddenly, Ken made an angry, disgusting looking at me. Kelly was smiling like a wicked witch. Suddenly, Kelly pulls him away from me.

‘What are you saying to him, you wicked witch!’ I thought to myself with a very mad face. ‘Kelly, what’s wrong with you? When both of us are at the same kindergarten, you’re so kind and polite. You’re very protective over me. But now, you seem to change, A LOT.’
I felt very desperate.

And Ken, we’re also childhood friends. But he also changes into a gangster. Ever since he meets Kelly.

Eversince, Ken meets Kelly, he turns very mean. Almost the same as her.

Usually, me and Ken would spend hours together at the mall, the park, everywhere after school, But we’ve become more distance because Kelly always hangout with him. I hate my life.

Kelly and him bullies in a very hard way.Each of them is emberrasing me in front of the whole class, stole my money, tell my biggest secrets to everyone in the whole school. The whole kids laugh at me because they know my dark secrets. Even the teachers laugh behind my back. I felt like they’re torturing me! I didn’t care if they bullied me.

Before my mother died of a heart attack, she said to me,”It’s okay Stephanie,(my name)”. “When Ken bullies you, it means he loves you but he didn’t tell because he’s afraid you don’t like him”. But the way he bullies me doesen’t seem to be.

“Hey Steph!” I almost spilled my juice thAT I bought. I kinda suprised it was actually Ken! He was the one who greets me!
Back to top Go down

Love Story:Alone
Page 1 of 1