ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Ghost Family XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Ghost Family XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Ghost Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Ghost Family Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Family   Ghost Family Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:19 am

Me and my mother were the only people in the house at the time. My mother is active in our church activities. She's always present in any church meetings. It was 7pm when my mother told me to accompany her to the church to attend prayer meeting, but I didn't want to come because early in the morning I had to go to school. So she left me in the house alone. At 9pm my mother was still in the church so I decided to sleep at sala watching t.v until I got sleepy. I lay down on the banig (filipino traditional matting) and fell asleep.

I'm suddenly awakened by strange noises laughing and shouting. When I opened my eyes I saw a family of ghosts sitting in a sofa behind me watching t.v, eating popcorn (I don't know if it's really popcorn) laughing and talking to each other. There are four: a father; bald, fat, eating popcorn, not wearing an upper shirt. A mother; long hair, fat and wearing a white duster while pampering her son. A son; bald, also fat as in very huge (obese) scary looking like a retard. (hope he doesn't read this):) not wearing an upper shirt and a daughter about 8 years old wearing a white gown holding her doll. I lifted my upper body in a sitting position and turned my head towards them. I think I got their attention. They are all looking directly to me in a surprised look. I can see it in their faces. Obviously I'm more surprised seeing them. I turned my head toward the t.v., opposite direction to the family and the t.v turned off. Looking back to the sofa they're all gone. I look at the time. It was 3am dawn. I'm really scared. I rushed to the master's bedroom. I saw my mother already asleep and I prayed and fell asleep beside her.

I was just 13 years old at that time.

It never happened again and I think that ghost family are not harmful and didn't mean to scare me. They're just happy together having fun with each other.
Back to top Go down

Ghost Family
Page 1 of 1