ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A Ghost Boy in the Car XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A Ghost Boy in the Car XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

A Ghost Boy in the Car

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

A Ghost Boy in the Car Empty
PostSubject: A Ghost Boy in the Car   A Ghost Boy in the Car Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:34 am

It was 8:30 in the morning, we got all up to go grocery shopping and buy supplies for my cousin's birthday. When we were all ready to leave, I was the first to get in the car (2nd hand mitsubishi Pajero) since I don't put on make-up. I was silently enjoying the car music. I didn't notice my aunt going up to the back seat. She claimed she saw a spiky-haired boy beside me looking at the opposite side to where my aunt was. She thought the boy was my youngest cousin, I only notice her saying "Miguel, where's your brother?" I looked at her wondering why she's calling me Miguel (Name: Denice). When the actual Miguel came up to the back seat, my aunt was shocked she saw the real Miguel. Looking back to the back seat where I was, she also got shocked the boy was no longer there.

Even before this happened, there were numerous counts of farts but no one was farting at all. Even if the car was 2nd hand, it was still running at a fine condition. We got scared each time we left on a trip with that car. My father even saw the boy in the back seat through the rear mirror. We were all threatened by this spiky-haired boy. We went on this trip just to bless the car to be protected from evil spirits. It never happened again, we never saw the boy nor notice one of his farting.
Back to top Go down

A Ghost Boy in the Car
Page 1 of 1