ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Copycat Ghost XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Copycat Ghost XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Copycat Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Copycat Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Copycat Ghost   Copycat Ghost Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 am

This happened during the early '80's in Pampanga, Philippines. My younger brother used to love playing basketball on the second floor of our old house using a small tennis ball; he would play, shout & shoot as would a real basketball player. He used to do this almost everyday.

One day, while my Dad was downstairs in the living room reading, he heard my brother playing basketball upstairs, complete with shouts and a ball being dribbled. At first, he didn't think much of it, since we were all used to hearing him do this anyway, so he kept on reading.

But suddenly my Dad froze, because he realized that my brother wasn't even home yet, it was a school day, and so while all of this was going on, my Dad ran up the stairs to check who was making all the noise. When he got there, his fears were confirmed, because there was no one there. He realized that some spirit was doing exactly what my brother was doing.

After that, we had to have the whole house re-blessed by our Parish priest, although my Dad never heard that particular noise anymore, we knew there were still spirits roaming around the house, because we would hear footsteps walking up & down the stairs, along the corridors near the bedrooms.
Back to top Go down

Copycat Ghost
Page 1 of 1