ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Q&A: Is My Girlfriend Losing Interest With Our Relationship? XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Q&A: Is My Girlfriend Losing Interest With Our Relationship? XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Q&A: Is My Girlfriend Losing Interest With Our Relationship?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Q&A: Is My Girlfriend Losing Interest With Our Relationship? Empty
PostSubject: Q&A: Is My Girlfriend Losing Interest With Our Relationship?   Q&A: Is My Girlfriend Losing Interest With Our Relationship? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:51 pm

If you're a guy and starting to wonder "is my girlfriend losing interest in me or our relationship?" then let me offer you my warmest praise.

You see, most males try to ignore relationship problems until they become too big. Following are questions usually asked regarding this topic.

Q: Is my girlfriend losing interest if she has a new guy "friend" in her life? A: Although this isn't always true, a lot of women tend to go from one relationship to the next without too much gap in between as a "single". Be very careful with the relationship if you find out that your girlfriend has this new "friend" in her life. She might be going through the motions of looking for a new guy as she braces for breaking up with you.

Q: Is my girlfriend losing interest if she is acting rude towards me? A: Resentment is another emotion that you should watch out for in your girlfriend. Resentment can be a very good indicator if a relationship will die down according to Dr. John Gottman of the University of Washington. Does your girlfriend act rude towards you all the time for no apparent reason Criticism is OK as long as you know where the limits are.

Q: Is my girlfriend losing interest if she stopped sleeping with me? A: This could be a serious problem. Women's sexual desire are actually directly connected to how they feel about you. Your girlfriend's desire for you will weaken if you have done something to make her distrust you. This could also mean that she is rethinking about the wisdom of staying in a relationship with you. Of course, there are other factors that you must consider during this situation. It's also possible that she is struggling with personal problems that are in no way related to you.

Q: What's my next step if girlfriend is losing interest? A: If you think your relationship is about to end then this would be a good time to sit down with your girlfriend and talk things through in a calm and reasonable manner. You might find it difficult to talk about the issues that concern you at first. Maybe the two of you have been ignoring some issues during your relationship. However, it would be better to work out these things now before they complicate the relationship further.

Formulate the system that would work for both of you. Keep in mind that this means compromise and not one person saying "yes" to everything else. The combination of dedication and commitment would ensure that you rebuild your relationship into a stronger and happier one.
Back to top Go down

Q&A: Is My Girlfriend Losing Interest With Our Relationship?
Page 1 of 1