ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Beach House In Quezon Province XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Beach House In Quezon Province XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Beach House In Quezon Province

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Beach House In Quezon Province Empty
PostSubject: Beach House In Quezon Province   Beach House In Quezon Province Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 am

My family and I celebrate Holy Week (for non-Catholics, holy week is where we commemorate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ) in my dad's province in Quezon. We have a beach house there and we only get to go and stay there during holy week.

Back in 2006, my family and I went there with my cousins from my mother's side of the family. Since this is the first time that my cousins went to our beach house we decided to have fun while contemplating on our sins. On Good Friday, we decided to build a bonfire by the beach and drink a couple bottles of beer. We were also talking about funny stories when my cousin asked me if there are ghosts in the area. I said I don't know and I said let's see. So I said "Kung may multo talaga dito, magblack out nga" (If there ghosts here, there would be a blackout).

Right after I said that, all the lights in the two houses went out, not only the lights also the electricity. The only light that we had was the bonfire. Then suddenly it became very cold, and I know that it wasn't the wind (My cousins and I are very sensitive when it comes to paranormal things). Since we had beer that time, one my cousins taunted whatever or whomever put out the lights. He said "Magpakita ka sa amin kung meron talga" (Show yourself to us, if you really are true) Again we felt the temperature drop. I was so scared out of my wits that time, I was already crying when my cousin told me to stop because he told me that they get attracted to fear.

The whole time I was praying the Apostle's Creed but the feeling won't go, and I knew for a fact that there was one spirit beside me. My other guy cousin, who is the most sensitive of all when it comes to paranormal stuff decided that we pray the Apostle's Creed/Lord's Prayer in Latin so we all followed him.

After praying, I also apologized to the spirits that I've offended that night, and that I won't taunt them again. After 15 minutes or so, we all felt that the temperature went back to normal and all the lights/ electricity is back on again. The minute the power went on, we put off the bonfire, and we ran like crazy going back to the guest house.

I still have a lot of experiences, but I'll just share it next time.
Back to top Go down

Beach House In Quezon Province
Page 1 of 1