ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO When Your Love Gets Rejected: Men, Learn to Handle It Well XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO When Your Love Gets Rejected: Men, Learn to Handle It Well XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

When Your Love Gets Rejected: Men, Learn to Handle It Well

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

When Your Love Gets Rejected: Men, Learn to Handle It Well Empty
PostSubject: When Your Love Gets Rejected: Men, Learn to Handle It Well   When Your Love Gets Rejected: Men, Learn to Handle It Well Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:51 pm

No person in his right mind would want to be rejected, yet it does happen. It becomes even more painful and confidence-breaking when you are rejected by the person you love most. How do you exactly deal with it?

1. Understand the reason for rejection.

There is nothing wrong in asking why you have been rejected. Perhaps she has seen something in you that you are not aware of. You also do not have to agree with everything she says, but learn to respect her opinion. If you think it is worth changing for your own benefit, then make sure you can take the right measures.

2. Accept the truth.

Take note that not all women go gaga over Brad Pitt or Robert Pattinson. This just means that each woman has her own taste. It just happened the object of your affection does not share the same interest as yours. She is not attracted to you.

You also should not forget that virtually all men go through rejection at some point. Yours is not a completely isolated case.

3. Avoid lowering down your confidence.

As mentioned, rejection can ruin your personality, especially your self-confidence. You may find yourself wallowing in self-pity or asking questions like "Do I not deserve to be loved?" If rejection becomes a pill that is hard to swallow, you can tap on the different subliminal messages to help you out.

Picture yourself a man successful on your own. You can also subliminal messages in the form of affirmations such as the following:

I still deserve to be loved.
I will be happy to give this love to someone who needs it.
I am eager to meet the woman that is right for me.
This rejection does not stop me from pursuing women.

Nevertheless, avoid becoming too cocky. Being too confident can drive women away from you. They really do not like to deal with men who are so full of themselves as they are often viewed to be controlling.

4. Talk it over.

Call up a friend or someone who has gone through rejection. Share your feelings and thoughts over what happened. A simple act of talking about it can do you good. It is easier for you to accept the rejection. It also releases you from all the pent-up emotions inside. In the end, you immediately unload the excess baggage.

5. Get your act together.

It is not yet the end of the world. In fact, consider the rejection as wake-up call to do something much better for yourself. Exercise, go on a diet, and do something different. Explore and improve yourself. This way, the next time you're ready to commit, you will be more attractive and pleasing to the apple of your eye.

6. Believe in all possibilities.

Believe that you're still capable of loving and someone out there is willing to love you back. Believe that things happen for a reason, and the rejection may just be what you need to make sure you're free to love the real woman of your dreams.

Back to top Go down

When Your Love Gets Rejected: Men, Learn to Handle It Well
Page 1 of 1