ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO How to Let Go of the One You Love XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO How to Let Go of the One You Love XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

How to Let Go of the One You Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

How to Let Go of the One You Love Empty
PostSubject: How to Let Go of the One You Love   How to Let Go of the One You Love Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 pm

There is really no easy way to let go of the person that you love. However, there will definitely times when you have to do so, especially if the relationship is not going anywhere. By letting go, you become more unselfish individual. It also shows that you truly love the person, allowing her to be free from a failing relationship.

But how do you exactly move on? How do you let go? The following tips may make things so much easier for you:

1. Understand that it is for the best.

When there is no point in keeping the relationship, there is also no reason for keeping the person. Rather than allow her to feel the brunt of failure, you give her the opportunity to escape and not feel a lot of pain. In the process, you are freeing yourself too. Either way, though it is painful, you do not remain pained by just being in the relationship.

2. Know that it is not the end.

One of the common reasons why it is harder to let go is because of apprehension. Will we turn out to be friends? Is it possible we still end up together again? The future is uncertain for everyone. There will be no guarantees. However, you can rest on the fact that the future can go both ways. If there is a chance for you to not become friends or even lovers, there is also a possibility that you may just end up together again or be the best of friends. It is just a matter of time.

3. Strengthen your self-confidence.

When someone walks out of your life, you always feel shattered or broken. It is so easy for your self-confidence to just plummet. Picking it up can be pretty hard, but know that you can do it. You just need to rebuild your self-esteem.

You can utilize the subliminal messages at this point. Subliminal messages are usually called positive statements because they can motivate and inspire you. They can help modify your way of thinking. When you use the subliminal messages, you can actually change a negative emotion or even thought into something more positive and hopeful.

Some of these that you can use at this period are the following:

I am looking forward to a much better future.
I am waiting for the right person to come along.
I believe that loving is about unselfishness and letting go.
I believe that good things can happen to those who wait.
I will not allow myself to be broken by this experience.

4. Learn from it.

Just to make sure that the end of the relationship is not a waste, learn from the experience. Take a moment to sit down and analyze what happened. Where have you gone wrong? What are the things you did not do? By learning you can help make your next relationship more long-lasting. Moreover, you can become more confident to love again because you know that you have enough control to change your negative personality.
Back to top Go down

How to Let Go of the One You Love
Page 1 of 1