ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Tips for creating more love in your life XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Tips for creating more love in your life XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Tips for creating more love in your life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Tips for creating more love in your life Empty
PostSubject: Tips for creating more love in your life   Tips for creating more love in your life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:34 am

Greetings Beloveds I am Mary,
Thank you for joining me in this moment in time where all stops so that you can hear my words and digest their essence. Be not afraid or sceptical of spending time with me and contemplating all that I say, as it has real effect and value in your own life and being. All though I may no longer be in the body this does not mean that my transmissions through this vessel are any less real or accurate. I verify and assure you of this. Centre yourself in your heart chakra as you read these words or take a few moments to rest in your heart centre and see if you can feel me there gently encouraging you. If you can then you can be certain that I am with you, and validate what is written here. Feel me as you read, and let what I say here soak into the innermost core of your being, so that the words can transform into a magical vibration which easily and effortlessly clears your mind and lifts you above everyday concerns to that which has value to you and the path that you are on.
Please know that everything I say here is for your betterment and development, I come not to scorn or belittle you, I come to assure you that together we can find a new definition of love which is more effective and lasting in its ways and means within the everyday framework of your very very complicated life. I come to help you re assess the love you have bought into to date, and to determine its effectiveness and value. To do this you must be willing to be honest, and to look at honestly all that I say and mention. I know you want me to validate the love you believe in, I know you want me to praise your loving efforts to date. Yet, for me to do this I would have to ignore the dire consequences that your love has created time and time again in your life and being.
Beloved Ones I seek your release from restriction and pain, to do this I must show you how corrupt and polluted your love has become. There is simply no other way. Of course this is daunting to you, for if the love that you respect and seek so ardently is to say the least ineffective, distorted and meaningless ‘why the hell are you doing everything you are doing’ I hear you ask. And you would be right, why are you doing everything you are doing to gain love and attention, respect and care? Especially if it does not exist? You obviously believe it does exist and is necessary, but just because you believe something just because you have been taught something, just because all your movies and TV shows, books, family and religions verify this notion of love does not give it greater credence.
I can prove that the love you are attempting to buy, gain, coax, is not real purely because it does not and cannot exist without another person. If the love you seek is solely dependent on someone giving it to you, then it cannot be real. How can someone else give you love, if you cannot find it within all by yourself? If you cannot offer it to yourself, if you cannot feel its effects, if you cannot access it at will, if it is not free and unlimited and unbiased, then the love you seek must be a hoax. It is a plan formulated and circulated to ensure you do what you are meant to do. It ensures you put others first, it ensures you do the right thing, it ensures that you need to keep on gaining it over and over again because left alone you do not have it.
Thus being alone has become the curse of your age. No one wants to die alone, no one wants to spend time alone. All of you need others, need distraction, need company or else you start to feel unloved, frightened, fearful, restless, anxious, depressed, confused and unworthy. This perpetuates the craving for love, and everything that you need do to gain love. You need to please others, do what they want, you need to be polite, suppress how you really feel so that you can appear nice and loving and sane. You need to keep the people who you perceive to be your source of love with you at all costs. You cannot afford to lose them, thus you must put up with their moods, go to the grocery store for them, do the dishes, make phone calls for them, please them, love them, exhaust yourself for them, otherwise are you doomed to some form of insane addiction when they finally see through your charade of care and leave.
Is this love that you esteem and value really worthwhile? Can you begin to see the drama and the confusion and the disillusionment that it ignites? Can you see how it tricks you into a way of being which directly contradicts your natural inclinations and intuitions? Can you see how choosing this version of love over your own peace of mind time and time again creates mental weakness, lethargy, and disassociates you from your centre? I know the love that you are getting now, having others around you makes you feel cosy and protected at times, particularly when it is cold or rainy and you are feeling insecure and unsure. But, overall Beloveds is this choice really paying off?
Look at how you are constantly running after loved ones, giving them your money, driving them here there and everywhere beyond the point of exhaustion, making excuses for them and their behaviour. Consoling them, listening to their elongated stories that go on and on and on......... Where does it end? When do you truly get to feel loved and worthy amongst all this pleasing and running after others? You don’t have the time even to see if you do feel loved, you are just so busy doing what is right. It is automatic now. The whole reason for doing it has dropped into the background, you are just so into the rhythm of pleasing everyone that you have forgotten why you are doing it, and if it actually is paying off.
I assure you love does exist.
And it is Free.
Love is not about control, about getting what you want. Love is not a currency, never has been and never will be. Just because your religions value servitude and submissiveness does not mean that love does. I have good news. You can experience Love right here and now all by yourself. Just go within, just go within now and feel your response to what I am saying and you will glimpse at a form of love that is totally autonomous and free from anything you currently believe. For love is your natural state of being. Love is the bliss of just being you. If you weren’t so convinced of your unworthiness then perhaps this would be clearer. But, love just is. Open your heart and feel it. Focus on it and see if you cannot sense it and know it as it is within you.
Go and play – I will return to share more secrets with you about how to contact and know this real authentic love.
Blessings
I Am Mary.

Back to top Go down

Tips for creating more love in your life
Page 1 of 1