ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Not Feeling the Love? Discover How You Can Add More into Your Life XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Not Feeling the Love? Discover How You Can Add More into Your Life XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Not Feeling the Love? Discover How You Can Add More into Your Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Not Feeling the Love? Discover How You Can Add More into Your Life Empty
PostSubject: Not Feeling the Love? Discover How You Can Add More into Your Life   Not Feeling the Love? Discover How You Can Add More into Your Life Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Everybody wants to feel loved. Isn’t love such a beautiful emotion? As they say, love makes the world go round—and truly green. However, not everyone seems to feel the same sensation.

Does it seem like you are loved by no one? Here are some ways on how you can add it into your life:

Be positive. The law of science states that opposite poles attract. It may not be entirely true, though, if you’re dealing with personal relationships. If you want to receive positive emotions from others, you have to be positive yourself. You have to allow your inner confidence to shine through.

If you’re a depressed or an anxious person, this is not very easy to accomplish. At this point, you may want to use subliminal messages. The subliminal messages, sometimes called affirmations, are very powerful. The subliminal messages have a way of changing the way your mind things. You become more receptive to positive things. They can boost your confidence and motivate you to be a much better person. The subliminal messages can change your current belief system.

Take the following, for example:

I am worthy to be loved.
I am confident love will find me.
I have a lot of love to give.
I am allowing my confidence to help me attract love.

You can recite these subliminal messages as many times as you can. Allow them to sink into your subconscious so you can tap them anytime you like.

Let go of the hate. One of the foremost reasons why love can’t find you is because you are permitting hate to reside in your heart. It’s definitely time to let go of it and allow positive vibes to settle in. This may mean you have to forgive those who have hurt you and forgive yourself for the mistakes that you did.

Be with people. You can never feel love if you live all by yourself. Go out. Be with your friends and family members. Maybe they are just waiting for a good time when you will be more open to the kind of love, care, and support they can provide you. It’s also encouraged that you meet new people and explore more opportunities. There are definitely a lot of things to live for.

Volunteer. Take a step out of your open space and render services to the less fortunate. It’s how you will discover that there are actually thousands of people who are in need of love and care. They are the ones who could need you for moral support. By volunteering, you may just realize you still have a lot of love to give.

Think of love. The more you think of love, the more you actually feel it. The more you feel it, the more you show it. Besides, it’s one of the ways to bring in positive thoughts in your life. You should not stop it.

You definitely deserved to be loved, so when it happens to come around, don’t stay away from it. Rather, feel it.
Back to top Go down

Not Feeling the Love? Discover How You Can Add More into Your Life
Page 1 of 1