ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO True Love Gone XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO True Love Gone XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

True Love Gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

True Love Gone Empty
PostSubject: True Love Gone   True Love Gone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 am

I knew my true love was inside i was 5. But i realized it when i was 12 that he was my soulmate.His name was bobby. I thought i had it all that my life was set and i was going to live the rest of my life with him and it would be good. We were so close, well he wanted to go to LA for a trip with his friends and my brother,i was okay with it. Well the day after they left that night i get a call from my brother. He told me that him and bobby and his friends were in a accident. He said he was okay and everyone else was,except my bobby,and i was out of words. Why? why was everyone okay except bobby. After his death the floor beneath me fell through and my whole world came crashing down. Every morning i would sit by my phone hoping he would call me like he would every morning. But i would hear is silence. Going to school looking at the desk beside me seeing it empty with no one there hurted me. Looking across the hall from me at his locker, not seeing him standing there smiling at me killed me. He could kill with his smile. After a few months i had to face the fact that he was gone i would never get him back. He was my soul mate and always will be, but i deserve to move on with my life.Letting go of him doesn’t mean i was to weak, it means that i was strong enough to let go and move on. There is not one day i don’t think of him. R.I.P MY LOVE.
Back to top Go down

True Love Gone
Page 1 of 1