ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A True Sad Love Story XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A True Sad Love Story XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

A True Sad Love Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

A True Sad Love Story Empty
PostSubject: A True Sad Love Story   A True Sad Love Story Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Sad Love Story is about some sad event of someone’s life. Sad love stories depict the pain and regret of life which someone feels when he is deceived or get pain by his loved one. Hope you will find these sad love stories very impressive.
What did he get from his love? He was still in shock.Clouds were thundering .John never thought such even in his dreams. What Happened…….???
It is a true love story you can say that it is reality more than a story. John was considered a very simple and loving boy in his family.He was very innocent by nature he didn’t know what world was actually? He was no aware of this reality that the world is full of deceptions and pain. When he was studying in “A” Levels he lived in the village near to the city. His most of relatives lived near to them. At weekends he visited his Uncle’s home where he and his Uncle’s daughter played together. He really liked soza. One day when they were in the room alone at afternoon. John asked to soza that did she know about heart feelings.
Soza smiled and said, “yes, it is love.” Then john asked her, “Do you fall in love with someone ever in the life?” Soza replied in positive, John was astronished and asked her to told him about that person. Soza said, “He is my relative. He is studying in “A” Level. That is you duffer…….”
John felt that his breath was stopped and his heartbeat was frozen.He couldn’t believe that he was so lucky that he got his love so early in the life.He smiled to see soza and after few moments he said to soza, “hmmmm well I am so lucky soza if you are my beloved,But it is too early 1st we should think about our career.She smiled and said that she wouldl wait for John. because john was his first and last love.
Click here for more Short Love Stories
Time passed John’s love increased very rapidly day by day.They both never talked again on this topic.John felt that it was impossible to hide love of soza.So at weekend he went there and said Soza that he could not bear distances between both of them becaues he he need her and Loved her………
But at very next moment he could not believe whaever he heard.Soza smiled and said, “Oh John silly boy why you take serious that dialogue I was joking………………………………….”
John felt that everywhere bombs were blasting in his heart. He realized that day how cruel the worl was. How it pains when someone breaks the heart?
He passed from Love He passed from
L : Land of sorrow
O:Oceans of tear
V: Valleu of Death
E:End of life
Now it was the end of john’s life …… He thought to himself, “I never thought to live without Soza. She was my last hope to live a happy life ” Very next day a new sun was on the sky. .BLOOD everywhere blood at his diary pages as a symbol of Heart in which it was written “Love is not a joke”
John was no more.
Back to top Go down

A True Sad Love Story
Page 1 of 1