Posts : 2543
Points : 5008
Reputation : 1287
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 26
Location : Lubao, Pampanga
|Subject: Love's wisdom Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:02 pm|| |
1) Don’t forget to love yourself.
2) He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much.
3) Thank God opposites attract. Thank God.
4) Love is often symbolized by a rose, and love like a rose requires one to live with the thorns. When living with the thorns, one will occasionally get pricked and the red of love appears.
5) Real beauty starts at the skin and goes deep; real deep.
6) When love dies, a robin weeps and a flower falls.
7) Falling in love is a glorious start; growing in love is wonderful success.
8) Bliss—— When a man falls in love with the same woman over and over again.
What God has put together, let no man tear asunder.
10) No one knows when Cupid will shoot his arrow, or when one will be bitten by the love bug.
11) “People do not lack strength; they lack will.” –Victor Hugo
12) “The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love.” –Philip James Bailey
13) Our culture is loose with using the word “love” and tight with giving and accepting love.
14) Saying the right thing to the wrong person is no better than saying the wrong thing to the right person.
15) “The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.” –Philip James Bailey
16) Some of the most important things in life are a matter of choice rather than a matter of ability or knowledge, and to love is our greatest example.