ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Manifesting Your Dream Life XLAWCLAN

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Manifesting Your Dream Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Manifesting Your Dream Life Empty
PostSubject: Manifesting Your Dream Life   Manifesting Your Dream Life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:55 pm

Frequently I hear people say what they want, and then they give me reasons why it is not possible. So I would like to share with you how I manifest things in my life:

•Everything is possible. Start from that premise.

•Make a wish list. Be specific: where, when, what, how much, size, it’s all in the details.

•Ask, Ask, Ask. The worst thing that someone might say is no. So ask someone else.

•Make a collage with pictures of your wish list on a vision board where you can see it every day.

•Become better at receiving. Even to the small things, say YES and Thank You. Let it in. Be receptive.

•Study the masters. Look at people who have what you want and learn from them.

•Don’t give up too soon. Some things manifest very quickly, and others take time.

•Believe that you actually have power over your own life. Victimhood keeps you stuck.

•Trust that somehow, somewhere there is a force supporting you behind the scenes.

•Let it go. Be happy. The fastest way to manifest is not to worry about the outcome.
Back to top Go down

Manifesting Your Dream Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Articles-
Jump to: