ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Don’t Love Me to Death, Love Me to Life Let Me Leave XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Don’t Love Me to Death, Love Me to Life Let Me Leave XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Don’t Love Me to Death, Love Me to Life Let Me Leave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Don’t Love Me to Death, Love Me to Life Let Me Leave Empty
PostSubject: Don’t Love Me to Death, Love Me to Life Let Me Leave   Don’t Love Me to Death, Love Me to Life Let Me Leave Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:01 am

Women beware of men who feel inferior to you. Men that feel like they are inferior are deadly and their thinking process can be very twisted. It does not take much to set them off because they have a hairline trigger mindset. The inferior man always thinks that everyone is against him. They are very cocky yet lack confidence but they are very prideful. They love to talk about people, but they themselves are off limits yet all the while being condescending toward their so-called friends. This man, the inferior man, often making negative statements towards their "friends" yet they reference them in terms of what they are doing and what they have going for them. Because they lack self-worth, they become very defensive and damning towards a woman that has the audacity to question what they are doing or a woman that questions their behavior. A person like this is a difficult person to talk with; they are like hunting dogs they love to attack any weakness that they can sniff out in anyone and everyone!

These men are very charismatic and they love to be the center of attention. They love to make lighthearted jokes to keep everyone laughing to take the attention off their deficiencies. The Heckle and Jekyll side of this individual is very disrespectful to others will just as soon curse you out at the drop off the hat. His friendship circle is very small. He will not allow many if not any of them to come around in fear of being exposed. Most of his friends may be friends today but there is no guarantee they will be friends tomorrow. His temper is just like a black cat firecracker, short and quick because he is always trying to divert the attention away from the heat he feels from his own inadequacies. Most of the time it is the lack of financial stability that cause him to feel inferior. As a diversion to the fact that the woman he is involved with makes more money than him he becomes irrational to the point where he accuses her of cheating, dominates her, and even worse sometimes this type of man can even become both mentally and physically abusive. His behavior intensified by his own feelings of inadequacy is surreal to the point of being consumed with thoughts that she must be cheating. These delusions are all a ruse to detract from the uncomfortable feelings that burns inside of him daily from being with a woman who brings more to the table than him. At any point after this, things can become serious or even tragic!

However, I believe that a woman should always look for a man who is very confident within himself. Being financially stable is always important but being confident within oneself is most important for a sustainable relationship. As a woman, you should pay attention to signs; every sign that you see is saying something whether negative or positive. Do not overlook signs because those signs may dictate how your relationship turns out over the long haul. In any relationship, there will be disagreements and misunderstandings however, neither of these should lead to verbal or physical abuse. If you see more negative signs than positive signs…keep moving. A good relationship does not have much room for error when things go bad, but a great relationship goes from great to good when things go bad and has the ability to build itself back up to great. Do not settle for anything less than a great relationship, because only great relationships are lasting relationships!

Back to top Go down

Don’t Love Me to Death, Love Me to Life Let Me Leave
Page 1 of 1