ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Ghosts Cheering Cheerleaders XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Ghosts Cheering Cheerleaders XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Ghosts Cheering Cheerleaders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Ghosts Cheering Cheerleaders Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts Cheering Cheerleaders   Ghosts Cheering Cheerleaders Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:23 am

Baguio City, a city of cool breeze, warm hearts and exotic beauty is apparently also a city of ghosts.

I am on my fourth year college now at one of the best educational institutions here in Baguio City (which name I cannot tell). I mentioned in one of my stories before that I was a choral singer, "was" because after two years of joining the group I decided to quit for now and join the cheerleading squad of our college. The year was 2009 then; I was accepted on the auditions and was enlisted for the cheer dance competition for our school Intramurals. It's just ironic that even the most cheerful group in our school can experience creepy things, really creepy things.

SOMEONE'S LATE FOR PRACTICE

In preparation for the school Intramurals, the group needs to practice all night starting 6:00pm to 9:00pm (because this is our common time). If we are not satisfied with the results of the practice we stay until 10:00pm or 11:00 pm, until we get a good result. During one of the nights where we needed to incur overtime someone decided to break in and interrupt us.

We are all busy practicing a stunt when all of a sudden the entrance door to our practice area opened (the practice area has two doors, one for the entrance and one for the exit) we thought it's a dancer who was just late for practice, but the door closed without someone entering. No one reacted because it's a door, the screws may be loose so it can open on its own, and then after a moment the exit door opened slowly. The girls started squealing and ran to the other side of the room, while most of us didn't move because of shock. One of the guys ran to the exit door and locked it. The scary thing is the knob started to twist as if someone was trying to get in. We decided to pack our things and end the practice abruptly; we avoided using that room and used the room adjacent to it for a few days (although it's not that wide).

HAPPY DANCING FEET

These happened months after the first incident, I was not present when this thing happened. After the school Intramurals the group still gathers dancers for another inter-college competition which is the festival of dances where groups from different colleges compete to see who the best is. A fun and playful idea until one night practicing turned to a night of tears because of fear.

Since the competition was still months away and since only a few were able to attend the practice, the coordinators decided to use the time which is allotted for practice for games and activities which aims to loosen each member, because some of them are so tense. One of the activities they had requires five persons to go behind the curtain (which covers you until your ankles only) and do sexy dances while the lights are off. Someone would be pointing a flashlight at them so a silhouette can be produced on the curtain. They were all laughing and cheering, until they noticed that there is a sixth person behind the curtain standing beside the other five who were dancing. They hurriedly opened the lights and pulled the people who are behind the curtain, some of the girls who saw the feet were already crying because of too much fear. When they were able to gather up, they prayed before leaving the room, also offering a prayer to whoever joined them that time.

After a lot of complaints (like they hear someone crying, footsteps, doors banging) from students who are also using the said rooms, the school decided to have it blessed after so many years. Even after the blessing the dance group and the squad still refuses to use those room for practice. Who would? We decided to locate our practices at the lobby of the school building, at least we feel safe there.

Back to top Go down

Ghosts Cheering Cheerleaders
Page 1 of 1