ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Ghost in my Ancestral House XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Ghost in my Ancestral House XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Ghost in my Ancestral House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Ghost in my Ancestral House Empty
PostSubject: Ghost in my Ancestral House   Ghost in my Ancestral House Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 am

Our ancestral house is located in Malolos, Bulacan. It is the seat of the first congress of the Philippine Revolutionary Government of Gen. Aguinaldo during the revolution against the Spanish Government. And our ancestral house is obviously one of the oldest in our city. Currently, the city government has proclaimed that our house is one of the last surviving old house that has retained its original structure in our municipality.

Let me tell you one of my ghostly experience in this house. When I was 12yrs old, my family came to visit my grandmothers house during summer. One summer day, my father is tending the garden, my mom is with my aunt and with yaya doing the laundry under the stairs of our azotea (balcony). My two sibling were already playing at the garden. I over slept and woke up late that day at about 9:45am.

I proceeded to the long table where there are some breakfast left overs. So I grab a chair and started eating tocilog (fried garlic rice, sunny-side eggs and a tocino). While I was eating, somebody just passed by at my back. She walks so slow and without a noise just like my aunt. The vision in my peripherals shows a white blurry female figure and she just passed by behind me. Thinking it was my aunt, I asked to be served vinegar "auntie can you give me some vinegar, please?". She didn't answered so I glanced to where she came from until I am facing the direction of the big sala (living room).

To my surprise, nobody was there and I am virtually alone. I felt chilly air at that moment and strands of hair at the back of my neck all stood up. I remember that I left the table, run towards the balcony and went downstairs stepping 2 or 3 steps at a time and shouting "may multo! May multo!"(there's a ghost! There's a ghost!). And there I saw my aunt doing laundry with my mom and yaya.

It was comical and yet spooky. That is my first encounter with the ghost who is residing in our ancestral house. It is believed that that is the ghost of an old woman that has been adopted by my grandparents. She is said to have no known relatives so my grandparents took her and made her yaya for my father, my uncle and my aunt when they were still small. My father told me that she died in our house in her quarters because of old age.

Back to top Go down

Ghost in my Ancestral House
Page 1 of 1