ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO First Grade Experiences XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO First Grade Experiences XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

First Grade Experiences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

First Grade Experiences Empty
PostSubject: First Grade Experiences   First Grade Experiences Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:16 am

if you have read my other story, Headless Priest, all of the following even occurred at the same school. If you're wondering, I'm just a teenager, but I'm already experiencing all this weird stuff.

This one time, me and my best friend Diane were arguing because of our lunches, then my friend just started yelling out our names and telling us to go to the field. We saw him digging in the ground so we asked him what he's trying to do. He then showed us this tooth. It was a huge fang I believe.

When the teacher saw us, and the tooth, she told us to throw that tooth away because it's somewhat a vampire fang. All of us started laughing because I really believe there's no such thing. So then my friend who dug the tooth, threw it really high. But then his hand just started bleeding out of no where. There were a lot of blood coming out but when he got sent to the nurses' office, he didn't have one mark on his hand. Weird right?

Another time were, my school is separated into two buildings, one is for the elementary and the other one is for high school. Some of the high school boys used to tease me "white lady" because I had light skin before. At first, I didn't really care about it, but then it gotten really annoying so I decide to tell my teacher. When we hit lunch she called the 3 boys that kept teasing me and she called us in her class. She then, told us a story about how the same thing happened to one of her students before, and how when the lady died, she haunted the boys that kept teasing her. I really got scared.

When we went back to our lunch, the boys went to the bathroom. Ten minutes later they were screaming and running towards me apologizing. So I asked them what's wrong... They said that when they were in the bathroom, they saw a white lady appear in the mirror. I didn't really believed them at first because I thought they were just trying to scare me because of the fact that I told on them and the scary story that our teacher told us. But they didn't look like they were messing with me. They really looked scared.
Back to top Go down

First Grade Experiences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Stories-
Jump to: