ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Daddy's Grandfather XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Daddy's Grandfather XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Daddy's Grandfather

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Daddy's Grandfather Empty
PostSubject: Daddy's Grandfather   Daddy's Grandfather Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:05 am

Please take note that I am not a good story teller and please bear with the wrong grammar and just continue on reading the story.

This one happened to me when I was 8 years old... It was the

First of November and my Mom was feeding my little brother in the kitchen. My Dad was using the computer while I was watching him use it while waiting for my turn to play games.

On to the story...

It was night, around 8:30pm...our door was closed and locked, also the screen... It was both locked. We heard two thwumps on the screen. (the screen was in front of the door) It was quite loud, and it was like a kick or a bang. I ran off to the kitchen because I was so scared. It suddenly came to our minds, maybe we needed to light a candle so the spirits of our relatives who had passed away wouldn't get angry. When we lit a candle, everything became peaceful. Around 9:00pm, my aunt and uncle came and we told them about it. My dad had an idea that maybe the "one" who thwumped on the screen was his grandfather. He was his grandfather's favorite grandchild but his grandfather died. After that, it was peaceful and we prayed for the souls of our passed away relatives & friends.

I know it isn't too scary but because I was so young at that time, I easily got freaked out with the loud "thwump" on our screen.
Back to top Go down

Daddy's Grandfather
Page 1 of 1