ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Copies of Me XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Copies of Me XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Copies of Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Copies of Me Empty
PostSubject: Copies of Me   Copies of Me Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:02 am

When I read a couple of stories in this site, specially the Doppelganger by bbyghurlx3, I've decided to share my story too. I've never seen anybody copied, instead, I was the one being copied twice.

First started when I was a kid, 9 years of age. My cousin has 2 sons, the eldest was 4 and the youngest is 2. There was an electrical interruption then (brownout) in our area so it is a hot night for them. My cousin decided to bring her sleeping kids down from the room to the sala where it is more cooler. She first brought down the youngest. And when she was about to enter the room again to get his eldest, she heard that her eldest son is awake and talking to somebody.

She was filled with fear entering the room. After some minutes of getting some guts, she finally managed to enter the room found her son sleeping again. She asked her son in the morning whom is he talking to last night and he answered with no double thoughts that it was me and and Tito Carlo (Carlo is my other cousin 7 years of age then, we were both called by him as Tito, Uncle in english). As my nephew grew up, he realizes that he is able to see what other can't see. He's third eye is open and he's getting used to it.

Second was when I was in college, we rented an apartment at Sta Mesa, Manila. This serves as our group workplace for our thesis. One night, my groupmate was suddenly awaken and saw me at the corner of their room seems texting in the middle of the night (he recognizes me because of the flash of, what he claims, cell phone light on my face). He was quite surprised because we sleep in separate room (each room consists of 4. We are all boys in the apartment). Since he's my friend and he knew me, he does not bother to wake hes roommates.

He just ask me "Sinong tinetext mo pre, girlfriend mo? Tulog ka na..." (Who are you texting, your girlfriend?. You might go to sleep as well). But he never heard any response and immediately got to sleep. In the morning when he woke up, he asked me what am I doing in their room late in the evening. I answered "No I did not. I'm asleep all night in our room. I never entered your room last night...". I was never been a sleepwalker or even a sleeptexter. In his disbelief he just say "Wag kang magbiro ng ganyan, ikaw talaga yung kausap ko kagabi..." (Dont play jokes on me like that, I'm sure that it was you I'm talking to last night). After several arguments, he finally believes that it was not 'me' whom he was talking to but the other 'me'.

Now that I'm 5 years working, so far there is no third incident yet, but, who knows. The Doppelganger at the apartment made me remember of the first Doppelganger I just then told myself "Oh, it's Me, me and me again".

Back to top Go down

Copies of Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Stories-
Jump to: