ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Copied By A Spirit XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Copied By A Spirit XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Copied By A Spirit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Copied By A Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Copied By A Spirit   Copied By A Spirit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:02 am

I read stories about a person being copied by a spirit (at least that is the best way to define them). So I will share my story-yet I was not really the one who got copied or physically experienced it.

I used to live in La Union, Philippines in an apartment. We had a billiard house business back then. We owned at least 12 billiard tables. The billiard house was located in front of my apartment, so it was walking distance, approximately 3 minutes walk. Around six in the evening, my Tito Lito (uncle Lito in English) decided to go clean the billiard tables for the next day. He was probably there more than an hour.

When he was there, he started to clean the tables on the left wing of the billiard house (each wing has 6 tables), then he went to the right wing to clean the other six, when he got into the right wing, he saw my grandpa cleaning the billiard sticks. He greeted my grandpa a good evening, yet he didn't get any verbal response (he usually says something) but just a nod. He could care less why my grandpa didn't say anything so he went back in the apartment and right when he walked in the door, he saw my grandpa sleeping on his rocking chair beside me.

As far as I can remember he looked shocked, then he asked me a weird question: "How long have he been here?" After hearing his question, it got me confused so I just plainly answered, "He has been helping me with my homework for the past 2 hours." Right after I answered his question, he turned completely red and walked into the kitchen on a rushing motion, where my grandma and his wife were cooking.

On dinner time, he told us what happened when we are all in the table. He also added that when he saw my grandpa, he had black slacks and a light blue polo on. Yet, now he was wearing shorts and a tank top. From that time on, he never went to the billiard house by himself.

I would think he is crazy, but there have been other people who experienced weird scenarios in our billiard house and our apartment building. I, myself, have had weird experiences at my old place but that is a different story.
Back to top Go down

Copied By A Spirit
Page 1 of 1