ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Boy Aswang In Davao XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Boy Aswang In Davao XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Boy Aswang In Davao

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Boy Aswang In Davao Empty
PostSubject: Boy Aswang In Davao   Boy Aswang In Davao Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:58 am

This is my second personal encounter with (in the absence of appropriate description) supposedly "aswangs". It happened three years after my first experience in 2003. The new house I was then living in was a duplex and the other unit is occupied by the farm manager of our sister company.

His wife is around five months pregnant. I am diabetic and common to diabetics, I usually wake up in the middle of the night to pee and drink water.

On this particular night in 2006, I woke up as usual with an urge to pee and after doing so I went to the kitchen to drink some water. As I was drinking I saw from my kitchen window, which is across their bedroom window, a figure of a small boy of around 10years old hanging on their window grills as if trying to peep through the slanted jalousies. The boy was naked and his skin charcoal black. I quietly got my mobile phone and texted the husband. As his mobile phone rang, I saw the image fly faster than I could imagine towards the dark portion of the backyard.

The following morning, I went to my neighbor's unit and told them everything. I learned that the wife slept near the window that night for she was feeling so warm and opened the windows to a slanting position. I suggested to them to put the traditional "kontra" against aswang on their windows. There was nothing wrong if we just followed tradition rather than be sorry about it.

The next months until the wife gave birth, the husband was always vigilant at night: leaving the lights on, placed salt and garlic on the windowsill and a jungle knife beside the bed. The baby girl was born without incident and after the baptismal they transferred to a new house.
Back to top Go down

Boy Aswang In Davao
Page 1 of 1