ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Black Lady Brushing Her Hair XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Black Lady Brushing Her Hair XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Black Lady Brushing Her Hair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Black Lady Brushing Her Hair Empty
PostSubject: Black Lady Brushing Her Hair   Black Lady Brushing Her Hair Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 am

They're all Black

In the Philippines, white lady's are very famous. A white ghost of a beautiful woman who rides on jeepney's or blocks the road that most of the time cause accidents. My story is about a black lady.

I never thought I would see one because I thought they're merely stories to frighten kids to make them go home early at night. Will mine did not happen at night time at all!

I was about 8 years old and very much active out the streets playing hide and seek with some friends and my cousins. I'm very boyish way back then since I'm sorrounded mostly with male cousins and their friends.

Our house just undergone some repairs but some part of the house like the kitchen was left unfinish. There's a small gate and then few steps up our veranda, an open door going to the kitchen and another door to the comfort room. The comfort room at that time was wide open, only a wall dividing it from the kitchen and behind it were our rooms. The room just above it are my stepsister's room then next to it is our room (myself, sis and bro with our parents). You can actually climb up from the comfort room to go to the rooms. If you're at the comfort room and if you're a child your eyes is levelled to the floor of the rooms and if you look up you'll see whatever is inside the room if the door is open and just opposite the door of my stepsister's room is a sliding wooden window.

All right, let's go back to my story. I was playing hide and seek with my cousin Cha that afternoon. We took a rest from the game because we both badly needs to pee. So, we ran towards my place since it's the nearest house from where we've been playing with some friends. When we arrived, the gate was open as usual and the house was empty. Mother and younger sister was out at the grocery store, both of my step-sister's were still at school, my little brother is with my father on a business trip to a small town. It is very safe to leave the house like that, since everybody knows each other in our small town and our house is just opposite my Aunt's.

So, we were both rushing to the comfort room, pulled down our undies while we were still talking excitedly about the game. I was facing the door to my sister's room, so I was the first to see it! I was still talking to Cha when I suddenly looked up because I caught something that moved slowly. I was speechless. It was as if I stopped breathing. The window in the room was half open. There's light coming in the room from outside but it was being blocked by a figure. On my step-sister's bed, there's a woman sitting, brushing her hair slowly. But I can't see her face at all. As in, I can't see anything, not even the color of what she's wearing, all I know is she got very long straight hair and it was very black. Well, she was black, black all over, no face, no nothing, like she's a mere shadow.

Cha noticed the frightened look in my face. She looked at what I was staring at and then stared at me back with wide eyes. She called my name silently, that was when I looked at her and saw the frightened look on her face which mirrored mine at that moment. Then, we both screamed BLAAAAACCCKKKKKKK LLLAAAAADDDDYYYYY... While trying to run with our undies still on our knees and actually not yet done peeing.

We stopped just outside our gate to fix ourselves, was still panting when my two step-sister's arrived from school. So, definitely it was not them. We both looked at each other then screamed again... BLAAAAACCCKKKKKKK LLLAAAAADDDDYYYYY! Then ran towards the streets to tell our friends what we saw! They went with us back to our place but of course we are not allowed to enter the house by my step-sister's. And thanks to them as well, we were called PRETTY LITTLE LIARS by our friends. They never saw the BLACK LADY at all, although they claimed years after that they did see some shadows in the house. And I don't think it's my imagination because we both saw it. After that day I never went to their room without the lights on or without someone with me like my mother. It never happened again as I grew older. However, my youngest brother, had experiences with seeing shadows at night before he gets to sleep, while we're eating or just almost anytime. Maybe that's why he sleepwalks.

What do you think, was it a ghost or my eyes or our eyes playing tricks on us? Our house is not haunted by ghosts that I know, we got dwarves who dwelled upon us but I'm not sure of this black shadows, most of the time it's a figure of a man witnessed by my two brothers. Recent experienced was 2 years ago, when Ian (the older male), saw a black figure standing next to him while he was sleeping on the floor in our living room. What ever they maybe, I'm just thankful they're not harming us at all. Until now, our youngest (the one who sleepwalks) is still afraid of the shadows, he's already 15 but refuses to stay on his own room or in any room without the lights on.
Back to top Go down

Black Lady Brushing Her Hair
Page 1 of 1