ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Baguio's Chills XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Baguio's Chills XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Baguio's Chills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Baguio's Chills Empty
PostSubject: Baguio's Chills   Baguio's Chills Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:48 am

I learned this story from my cousin. She visited Baguio last year. She told me that Baguio is not only famous and beautiful but also chilly. My cousin Angella visited a very luxurious hotel. I know the name of the hotel but I will not tell since the hotel might lose its publicity.

One day when Angella visited the hotel, she felt something spooky but she didn't tell anyone because maybe all the people there might think she's a freak. That night she slept in one of the most beautiful rooms in the hotel. She heard some noise. She thought it was her roommate Clarisse. "Clarisse could you stop making noises I'm so sleepy", shouted a very sleepy Angella. But Clarisse didn't reply. Suddenly she heard gun shots and people shouting. Angella thought it was just some of the kids in the hallway. Angella was very tired of the noise that she shouted. Clarisse woke up. Finally Clarisse told Angella that she was so scared. She told her that she dreamt that so many people were killing each other.

Unable to stand their fear, they asked some workers about the history. They told them that it was really where the Philippines-Japanese fight was held. It was a bloody one. Sometimes they could see a lady asking if they saw her head. They told Clarisse and Angella everything. Since Angella and Clarisse were so scared they checked out. They promised that they would never go to Baguio.

The lesson from the story is to always learn the history of a certain place.

Back to top Go down

Baguio's Chills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Stories-
Jump to: