ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Abby The Ghost Girl XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Abby The Ghost Girl XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Abby The Ghost Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Abby The Ghost Girl Empty
PostSubject: Abby The Ghost Girl   Abby The Ghost Girl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:42 am

This happened when I was 12. At the time, I was still in the Philippines (I'm in U.S. Now). I remember this as it was my first ever encounter with a ghost and it was my first day at a new school.

Anyway, I was really nervous so I quickly walked to the first empty seat I saw. I sat down and the girl next to me smiled at me and introduced herself. Her name was Abby, (forgot the last name). We talked for a little bit, but then I noticed that some of the students were looking at me in a confused way. So, I told Abby we should pay attention to the teacher as an excuse.

After that class, I packed my things and decided to walk to the next class with Abby, but I noticed she was gone. That's when a guy called my name and asked me who I was talking to in class.

I told him about Abby and his eyes looked like they were ready to pop out of their sockets. He told me something that sent chills down my spine. Apparently, Abby died in a car crash last year. I couldn't believe him so I went on the school website and looked her up. I saw an article about it with her picture. Sure enough, she was the girl I talked to in class. I was so freaked I asked my teacher the next day to switch seats.

Ever since that day, I've been having a lot more encounters. I don't know how that triggered multiple encounters, but it did. So expect to read other stories from me.
Back to top Go down

Abby The Ghost Girl
Page 1 of 1