ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A Knock On Our Front Door XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A Knock On Our Front Door XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

A Knock On Our Front Door

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

A Knock On Our Front Door Empty
PostSubject: A Knock On Our Front Door   A Knock On Our Front Door Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 am

This happened when I was still young, round 6 or 7years old that time. We were living in Cavite, me my mom and my dad. My mom was sick during that time. She had been sick for 2 years actually with Lupus so she had to always rest in bed. My dad had a car shop in Mandaluyong City and would often come home late.

One specific night, when me and my mom were sleeping, I heard a knock on our front door. After a few seconds, I heard my dad say: "Anak, pabukas ng pinto (child, please open the door.) " I looked out our window, which would let me see the front yard and directly to the front door steps, and saw no one. Thinking it was my imagination, I went back to sleep.

Just as I'm about to doze off again, I heard another knock. And again I heard my dad asking me to open the door, this time calling me by my pet name that only he calls me with. Somehow, I felt really scared of the voice. So instead of going downstairs and opening the door, I looked out the window again and same thing, no one there on our front steps.

Getting really scared, I ran back to the bed, tried to wake up my mom. But all I could ever get is a moan and she would not budge. So I hid under the covers and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, the voice came again, this time not as sweet as earlier. It had the angry voice of my dad. And the knocking on the door became banging. "Anak, sinabi ng buksan mo pinto eh... (pet name)...pag ano ba?! Di mo ba bubuksan ang pinto?!?" I was so afraid that I was shaking all over but did not budge. I just stayed under the covers, trying to block out the sounds until I fell asleep.

The next morning, I asked my mom if she heard anything. She said no, she said she had a good sleep. And my dad? He came home right when we were having lunch, said he had to stay on overtime due to a celebrity's car needing overhaul. So who was the person with my dad's voice trying to get into our house?

I don't know. I'm not psychic, I don't have anything supernatural. But when I told my grandfather about it, he just looked at me and said. "Apo, wag na wag kang sasagot, wag na wag kang lilingon. Ganyan talaga anak."

I didn't know what he meant. But I soon found out as I grew older. And sure enough, you'll read more stories about my experiences here.
Back to top Go down

A Knock On Our Front Door
Page 1 of 1