ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Stories: Pure Love XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Stories: Pure Love XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Love Stories: Pure Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Love Stories: Pure Love Empty
PostSubject: Love Stories: Pure Love   Love Stories: Pure Love Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:34 pm

When I was in 5th standard i met her 1st… we both were in same section… slowly we became close friends.. we had great memories whole year.. we thought we would be like this all time.. but next year we got separated.. we both were put in different sections.. two years passed away and we hardly spoke with each other.. then another shock to me she left the school… she joined some other school…
Next three years till i finish my 10th she was in my heart only..i really wanted her in my life. so i took her number from one of our common friends.. it was not her personal phone.. but still i got in contact with her.. we spoke with each other for few days.. i thought all my old days were back.. but again a problem arose.. her parents caught her chatting with me.. all sorts of troubles she might have faced.. i felt so sorry for her..
2 years passed away we were not in contact…
and then came the biggest twist of my life… i saw her after many years in my college.. i dint expect that we both would get into same college… i am happy that we both are in same college but now she has a boy friend since 2 years… i cant do much now than breaking into tears.. i wish i get her back.. my story is still continuing.. i hope it ends well for me although it wont .. but i whole heartedly LOVE HER & MISS HER…
Back to top Go down

Love Stories: Pure Love
Page 1 of 1