ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO First Love XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO First Love XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

First Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

First Love Empty
PostSubject: First Love   First Love Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm

I’m praveen,Being a Chennai Guy its tough to have my story in English I’m sorry for your trouble some…
As a Student of xyz school Ive been a Good student to my teachers(not in studies)because of my character and my response to their tasks…
Active than others… love to be crazy. With silly jokes with my friends till my love Strikes my heart with her eyes…
She was different A unique behavior…
Childish,charming,appealing,cute,Excel eye sight,etc…
She made me to Fall in love…I don know anything about love and how to love…but later I came to know what is that damn thing which makes me to write her name on my class work… its not just at writing her name its the love of writing it with a smile and feeling the warm when i touch it with my palm… Its love…
As I’ve been in love i proposed her but she treated me as a friend…my journey begins as the one sided lover… being too possessive of my damn mind she left me…
She didn’t know that being possessive is the extreme end of love… She took the way of doubting her… My complete feel is all about that my GF to b mine… She didn’t Understand my love…she found it as that I’ve done a great mistake…At last She left me…I’m all alone.
Later Gals began to fall in love wit me…Ive Accepted them in search of love that i had with my GF… as the whole rating of my GFs… My First love being my top ranking…
Ive Found the love and I’ve missed it…
Still I’m in LOVE WITH My FIRST GF…
Back to top Go down

First Love
Page 1 of 1