ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Between Me and Him XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Between Me and Him XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Between Me and Him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Between Me and Him Empty
PostSubject: Between Me and Him   Between Me and Him Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm

I knew him for very short period of time when he proposed me and i told him yes after a week.And from then i knew him.At first i thought he is doing time pass with me and really could not get serious with him.
I am a kind of girl who likes to control her feelings and not let my feelings control me.I didn’t wanted to cry like those girls when they get dumped or when broke up with their boyfriends.I thought even if he leaves me it won’t matter me.But as the time passed we became close n close to each other.But i would always remind myself that i need to control my feelings because i didn’t want to get hurt if this relationship doesn’t works out.
But after sometime understanding him more i realized he really loved me.His love for me was beyond barriers.He would always be there for me when ever i needed him and anytime.He would always tel me that he’ll never stop loving like this.He would call me in a day 5 to 6 time in 4 to 5 hours.I’m a cry baby but he would always give me his promise if i would cry n i hadn’t know but i didn’t cry much now.
But as the time moved on this love of him for me became more and more possessive and demanding.Well i would like to tell u in not at all girlfriend type material.i would never call him either i gave him a miss cal because my sister would recharge my cell and i didn’t like to tel her to recharge my cell again n again or he would only call me.i would message at night only because it was the only time when i was totally free.
But he would get angry on such things and things would get messed up between us and which often led to fight.
Love got replace with something for which i don’t have any word to describe it.And then one night we had a huge fight n we broke up and believe me i really cried the whole night.I had let my feelings control me.I thought fine no second mistake.
And next morning i get up and what i see on my cell” hey mamma im sorry please take me back in your life” and 100 times i love u was written…and we patch up again now we’ll be completing 1 year together…
Back to top Go down

Between Me and Him
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Stories-
Jump to: