ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A Beautiful Love Story XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A Beautiful Love Story XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

A Beautiful Love Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

A Beautiful Love Story Empty
PostSubject: A Beautiful Love Story   A Beautiful Love Story Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Here is a beautiful love story which i want to share it wit you people. a love story every girl wants to have such a love.
i met him through my friend, cute looking, smart, body built & very kind hearten. he loves helping anyone in trouble. in the beginning when my friend introduced him to me, i didn’t have any sort of feelings on him, but i liked him, even liked me, as days passed on we started getting closer, we didn’t know that we were in love, later we realized our love and were totally dependent on each other,
he loved me so much that there is no tomorrow in my life, he filled me in happiness, made me forget my parents, my world, then i realized that i cant be without him a day, he use to get up at 5.45 and call me and wake up to get ready to my college. he used to call me in night times and played songs and made me sleep, he knew my hunger and fed me like my mother, he gave me everything in life, though we fight he never went away from me, he’s my gift of love, we have been together since 3 years and will be entering into our 4th year on august 9th, I am so lucky to get him in my life…..
thanks to God for giving me such a lovable partner…
Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Love Story
Page 1 of 1