ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A holiday to remember XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A holiday to remember XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

A holiday to remember

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

A holiday to remember Empty
PostSubject: A holiday to remember   A holiday to remember Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Well about a year ago I went on holiday for two weeks in the summer on a cruise round then Mediterranean with my family. There was a club for teenagers so I went along and made friends within minutes all a lot older than me. Then the next day this boy walks in and from then on I couldn’t take my eyes off him…but neither could the other girls.
Being the youngest I thought I will never have a chance and stopped hoping but that night we went for a drink and on the way back he says to me ‘so do you want to go to prom with me?’ Of course I say yes so he puts his arm round my waist and pulls me close to him. In the lift he was kissing and stroking my hair.
On prom night we went to the top deck and sat on a pile of sunbeds we kissed passionately after that he picks me up by the waist and took me to the deck below there were he put me down and walked over to the rails. There was a thin bit of deck that stuck out over the side he pushed me onto it, he takes my arms and says ‘close your eyes’ so I did and he said ‘step onto the railings’ I did so with his help then he takes my arms again and spreads them out like wings and says ‘open your eyes’ I did and it was beautiful he started humming the titanic theme tune as he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugs me from behind. We then walked down to prom and slow danced to romantic songs under the jealous gaze of another girl who hated me.
We then went outside and he told me he loved me and we kissed a lot more. After those two glorious weeks we still keep in touch and we are meeting up soon to recapture the love of those two weeks.
Back to top Go down

A holiday to remember
Page 1 of 1