ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO He was never mine XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO He was never mine XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

He was never mine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

He was never mine Empty
PostSubject: He was never mine   He was never mine Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:21 pm

It started from the year 2009. I entered my school with a hesitation in my mind. Every one was looking at me with a different angle. I thought like I was an alien. I heard my new class mates calling me. I started a new day and a new life. Between the hours after the school in the bus I came to know a guy of class 12.
He used to sit with me daily. I just wished like we were friends for ever. After few months I got to know that a guy of his class showed some interest in me and on the same day that guy approached me through orkut and gave me his number. I found in that nothing wrong. I loved it. He started getting close and on the 14 February I said him that I like him.
But see my life he refused but I didn’t break because he said he will tell after a time. He wanted to clear MBBS. He was a bright student and so was I. We kept talking on phone and no one ever knew it. never.
But one day suddenly in 12 march 2011 he told me that he likes a girl of his college and like always I did not break and I let him go.
I didn’t ask him any questions and doubts. Nothing
I kept crying daily. I cried for nothing. I cried for who has never been mine. His friends always said me that he will commit but nothing such happened. I lost him. I promised my mom that i will never look at him in future and i moved ahead.
But even today months are over but i am the same waiting for him to talk but he shall never return a never ending struggle of love has led to me another guy but see my luck again he also wants me to wait…..
i ll be back if something really happens and if it doesn’t then you will find me alive just alive.
Back to top Go down

He was never mine
Page 1 of 1