ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Broken Dream XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Broken Dream XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Broken Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Broken Dream Empty
PostSubject: Broken Dream   Broken Dream Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 pm

She is very studios, courageous, very soft in nature and her helpful heart.. I developed feelings for her. We started spending good times together through mobile.We conversed on too many unnecessary topic but each topic seemed to me very impotent of the time!we did not talked about love but love all always surrounded us.
One evening came when i couldn’t control myself.I decided I’ll tell her.
it had been cats and dogs from evening.at 12 o’clock all city was asleep .I was waiting for her call.two hours had passed but she did not!then breaking all the silence i called her but it was engaged!engaged!!engaged!!!
After one hour she celled me back………
Hello…
me:hai,with whom are u talking?
“i don’t know!!”
me:OK,i want to say something very important!!
“sorry,tonight i am not feeling good to talk.I’ll talk with you tomorrow,OK bye!”
I held my tears and said to her, “Take care of yourself, take good care of yourself.”
She cut her line off.I was lying on bed ,the world had become empty,my heart stared screaming.nothing was there to do.my breath was going to stop.Then i called her again.That time it was also engaged!
Three days had passed she did not call me,me also did not.
Back to top Go down

Broken Dream
Page 1 of 1