ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:The Bi-Triangle XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:The Bi-Triangle XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Love Story:The Bi-Triangle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Love Story:The Bi-Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Love Story:The Bi-Triangle   Love Story:The Bi-Triangle Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 pm

My girlfriend of 7 months and 22 days, the light of my life. The apple of my eye. The most eloquent thing in my life. Was cheating on me. With a guy and a girl.
This isn’t a hate story AT ALL. So before you hate this, just remember. I will NEVER stop loving her. This is how it started. W were friends for a long time then we turned into F.W.B. But she wanted to take it to the next level so i asked her out. We would hang out every day after school. I couldn’t get enough of her one green eye and her one blue-ish eye.
I knew i was involved with her. So i told her. She replied she didn’t love me. She said she had more of an infatuation relationship with me. She then told me about the 2 people she’d been seeing behind my back. They know who they are so i won’t say any names. But Abley. If you see this. I love you more than words can actually explain. I’m listening to what used to be out song, but now another guys song writing this. I’m keeping my promise to myself. One day I WILL marry you(:. You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I love you. I hope one day you’ll love me too.
Back to top Go down

Love Story:The Bi-Triangle
Page 1 of 1