ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A Letter for My Love XLAWCLAN

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

A Letter for My Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

A Letter for My Love Empty
PostSubject: A Letter for My Love   A Letter for My Love Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 am

I know that i was not the kind of girl you always wanted. You proposed me for the first time i said yes i don’t why. Now i regret for that. Its my biggest mistake i had ever made. I became so blind in your love that i forgot you were an stranger. And you made me bitch who so mad for your love. I asked you reason for why you broke up with me several times and you finally answered you get bored talking to me. I thought it might be true. I thought to change my self for you but now i realized that there was no love between us. I treated my like a doll ever feel for me you would call and when u gets bored you would just turn to your own way. You did it 5 times and i accepted you always.but now think i was wrong in doing so. You were so lucky that u got a girl you was ready to sacrifice every thing for you if you have asked. Ya its true that i still love you with my whole heart and i don’t know weather i will be to anybody else. But i assure you that you wont get who would love you like i this . And i’ll pray you wont get. Sadique you don’t know how much i still love you . And broke my heart every time . But its time to move on . Today rinny is promising you that i wont ever look back and one day you will regret but it will be to late to get me again. I don’t know whether i will be to someone again but i will just to remove you from my mind. I love you very much hope you read and realize but i don’t think you have got a heart to realize any body’s feelings.. You will need me someday.
Back to top Go down

A Letter for My Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Stories-
Jump to: