ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Love Story:Sacrifice XLAWCLAN

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Love Story:Sacrifice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Love Story:Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Love Story:Sacrifice   Love Story:Sacrifice Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:51 am

My name is Clara. I am 16 and I’m from Asian . Well , I’m not good at English , but i hopeyou understand it.When i was 8th grade i fell in love with my classmate. Everyday I saw him and I was so happy . Every single word that he said to me , i keep it on my brain ,even that just a ‘word’..Nothing special with that word , but it’s a special word for me
Well, You know how it feel if you were fall in love . a Teenager love

I have one best friend, and her name is Ann. She is the Best friend i ever had in the world . We always sharing together, play together, and doing anything together . We were best friend since we’re on Elementary school .
I told her about Seth that i love him . I’m so happy when i told it to my best friend. Because I trust her. . . .

One day ..
On lunch time , My friend was sitting on my ‘back’ . They were talking about someone , and accidentally i heard it .
They we’re talking about my best friend, Ann! “what are they talking about my best friend?” i said it on my mind and i keep heard it .
Oh man, they talking about Seth too! I was confused . “what’s going on between Seth and Ann?” i interrupt the conversation .
And they say : “Oh, you haven’t heard about them? They were in a relationship”—-
That’s the BAD DAY EVER in my life.

Day by day has pass and Ann knows that i know about her relationship with Seth. Since that day Ann never told me about Seth .
I’m not angry , disappointed, or hate with Ann . She’s still my best friend . I’m happy with they relationship . Because i’m happy with Ann and Seth happiness . I hope they relationship will be long last.

And me?
I’ll try to forget everything about him .
looking someone new.
And keep this pain forever .
It’s hard . But it’s for my Best Friend and Seth
I relented . .

That’s my Sacrifice
Back to top Go down

Love Story:Sacrifice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Stories-
Jump to: