ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO There Was Chemistry. What Happened? XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO There Was Chemistry. What Happened? XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

There Was Chemistry. What Happened?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

There Was Chemistry. What Happened? Empty
PostSubject: There Was Chemistry. What Happened?   There Was Chemistry. What Happened? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:51 am

A woman wrote to me explaining that she’d been on a few dates and thought it was going great. Fun conversations, good time, kissing and a bit of petting, but no sex yet. She definitely felt strong chemistry. Then, wham, he wrote and said he wasn’t that attracted to her.

My advice:
I know it feels awful. But the other side of the hurt is, “Thank goodness you didn’t get more deeply involved.” If he isn’t attracted enough, or just wanted sex, then it’s good that he showed his true colors early on. But the fact that you attracted him should tell you that your energy is attractive. That always feels great. Focus on the fact that this was just a stepping stone to the right man.
Get out some of your favorite music and dance. You’ll for sure feel better!
If you want to learn the Secrets about men that will help you attract a great guy, check out Men Made Easy right now. You need to know what’s going on in that head of his.

And if you want to figure out if a man is a Caveman, a Dog, a Prince or all three, you’ll want to get my three free ebooks at KaraOh.com.

If you'd like to find out if he's a Caveman, a Dog, a Prince, or all three, you can get three free ebooks right here that will help you begin the journey of understanding men. If you're REALLY serious about creating an amazing love-filled relationship, you'll want to get Men Made Easy and start reading immediately!
Back to top Go down

There Was Chemistry. What Happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Articles-
Jump to: