Posts : 2543
Points : 5008
Reputation : 1287
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 26
Location : Lubao, Pampanga
|Subject: 5 Ideas to Rekindle the Romance Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:32 pm|| |
Does it feel like your relationship with your partner is slowly slipping? Are you trying your best to hold on as long as you can? As they relationships are like roller-coaster rides. They can go very low or very high. The most important thing is you can learn to ride properly with its every movement.
One of the best things you can do is to bring back the romance. Here are some romantic ideas you can follow:
1. Spend a weekend away from all the hustle. Perhaps you’re facing a lot of pressures from work, family, friends, and a whole lot more. Sometimes you just need to get away from them all and breathe a little sigh of relief—together. You can schedule one weekend for a good trip, probably to a place you have never been before. Promise to each other to never talk about issues while you’re there but to just have fun.
2. Stroll along the beach. Have you looked at the beach? Oftentimes it’s very calm or placid. The soft air breeze makes you feel more relaxed. Moreover, the surroundings make you feel so loved by nature. The positive energies that a beach can give you can also do wonders into your relationship. You can bring your loved one for a stroll. You can also sit down and just allow nature’s love to envelop both of you.
3. Give in to something that your partner wants. Perhaps a reason why the relationship is going sour is because the partner feels that it’s a one-person thing. Make sure you are establishing a sense of fairness by allowing your beloved to give and take at the same time. You can ask him or her one of the things he or she definitely wants to do and just give it, even if it means staying away on their own for a while. A lot do end up realizing that the relationship is still worth the fight.
4. Be a little more adventurous. Relationships can get into a plateau level. That is the time when everything feels so comfortable and perfect. This is good because it makes you feel so secure. However, if it goes on for a longer period, it also causes the relationship to become boring.
Make it a point to add adventure and fun into the relationship as often as you can. It doesn’t have to be death-defying. You simply need to do some things that will make you more relaxed and eager with something to look forward to. Perhaps you can consider riding bikes together, exploring countries you have never been before, or even becoming more adventurous and kinkier in bed.
5. Use subliminal messages. Subliminal messages can also be utilized to improve relationships. These subliminal messages may be utilized as positive statements to completely change your negative mind-set. Your jealousy, envy, and insecurity may be preventing you from enjoying the relationship. These types of messages can modify your thought pattern, helping you become more loving, giving, and confident.