ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO I want you just the way you are XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO I want you just the way you are XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

I want you just the way you are

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

I want you just the way you are Empty
PostSubject: I want you just the way you are   I want you just the way you are Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:20 pm

“I want you just the way you are.”

Do you want to be married to Mr. Right? Are you looking for the woman of your
dreams? Are you desperately trying to change yourself to attract “The One?”

Have you invested hundreds of dollars in a personal trainer in hopes of making yourself
marketable in the singles market? Are you working insane hours to increase your income
to be attractive to the opposite sex? Are you trying to be perfect for “him” or “her?”

Stop trying to be perfect; instead, accept that you are perfect today. You don’t need to do
anything. You just need to be you. It’s not about the size of your thighs or your bank
account. YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. If you don’t believe me, believe Billy
Joel: “Don’t go changing to try and please me...I want you just the way you are.” That is
the way marriage is meant to be.

Can you imagine spending the rest of your life trying to impress your husband or wife?
You would be exhausted by your first anniversary. It takes a lot more energy to pretend
to be something you are not than to be yourself and be happy. You are not meant to prove
yourself to your partner. Your partner is meant to be your biggest fan, for better or for
worse. THE RIGHT MR. OR MRS. RIGHT IS THE ONE WHO WANTS YOU "JUST THE WAY YOU ARE."

TIP FROM TASHA THE LOVE COACH:
Are you trying to be perfect to attract “The One?”
Stop trying.
Instead, accept that you are perfect, exactly as you are, to the Right One.
Back to top Go down

I want you just the way you are
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Articles-
Jump to: