ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Why Married Men Adore You But the Single Guys Don't XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Why Married Men Adore You But the Single Guys Don't XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Why Married Men Adore You But the Single Guys Don't

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Why Married Men Adore You But the Single Guys Don't Empty
PostSubject: Why Married Men Adore You But the Single Guys Don't   Why Married Men Adore You But the Single Guys Don't Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:16 pm

As a Dating and Relationship Coach for Women, I talk to many women who say they are buddies with many married and attached men; yet they don't get asked out on any dates.

The complaint comes under one of these two categories:

1. She talks to a lot of men and they seem to like her; but none ask her out.

2. While she doesn't connect with single men, the married and attached men adore her. In fact, they tell her they can't figure out why she hasn't met a fantastic man yet...and they mean it.

Sound familiar? This was 100% my story when I was single. I had tons of men who clearly adored me and liked spending time with me. None of them happened to be eligible single guys however. They were all spoken for.

Here are my (shortened) responses to these two situations:

1. You aren't getting asked out because you are connecting to men with your masculine energy. Liking you and wanting to date you are two entirely different things. They think of you as a pal.

Start working on expressing your lovely feminine qualities in addition to your other more masculine qualities. Throw on that cute dress and heels, be open and willing to be a little vulnerable, flirt, and receive graciously. Oh, and stop trying to fake that you have it all together to be sure you send the "I don't need a man" vibe. Be REAL and be a GIRL. Your experience will change overnight.

2. Married men like you because they know you!

When you are with UNavailable men, you are your authentic self. You don't have those walls up, you aren't stuck in your head, and you're not being taken over by your gremlins.

These men aren't available, so there is no need for all that nonsense, right?

Attached men are drawn to you because you are BEING YOU! You should try that some time with single guys.

Chew on that. Let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down

Why Married Men Adore You But the Single Guys Don't
Page 1 of 1