ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO You Are All I See XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO You Are All I See XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

You Are All I See

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

You Are All I See Empty
PostSubject: You Are All I See   You Are All I See Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:13 pm

You are my heart, you are my soul. I want you with; as I grow old. You’re mean to me, but you are all I see. You will call and say you’ll be late, that’s ok, I’ll sit and wait. It’s ok, you are all I see. Don’t call me, I’ll call you, is what you say to me. I don’t understand, we were meant to be. You are all I see. You get mad and yell at me. My love for you is so strong; can’t you see? You are all I see. I don’t make plans, I wait to see what you have planned for me. You are all I see. I go to the bathroom to dry my tears. Look, there in the mirror…you are all I see.

If this applies to you, hold your head high, let no one make you cry. For all those times of sadness, you could be with someone who brings you gladness. Search deep inside your soul, if you are miserable now, imagine as you grow old. Look and see your real true beauty, you are worth so much more than this boy will ever know. You are a future lawyer, doctor, pilot or judge. Be strong in standing firm in you and your beliefs! Don’t ever let anyone destroy them with senseless behaviors and actions. Go stand in the mirror and see, that you’ve cried your last tear and believe. You are smarter and stronger than even you believe. You’ll be fine as soon as you believe that YOU are all that you will ever need. Love yourself first, then another.
Back to top Go down

You Are All I See
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Articles-
Jump to: