ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A Life With Out You XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO A Life With Out You XLAWCLAN
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

A Life With Out You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

A Life With Out You Empty
PostSubject: A Life With Out You   A Life With Out You Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:03 pm

You have been by my side since I can remember. You are my best friend and my life partner. You walk with me in troubled waters, you help me through such troubled times. You are my heart and my soul. You remember things with such great detail. You understand when life takes its toll. You say such crazy things to put a smile on my face. You are all I need in life’s crazy race.

You are my best friend to go shopping with. You are there to talk to all hours of the night. You gave me a huge hug and said it’s all right when my relationship ended. We can meet any day or at any time to catch up on the day’s events. We are there for the births, the divorces, the fights and the laughter. You are my best friend.

You take your time and explain to me what it is that I don’t understand. We can argue our points until no end. We can have a beer and hang out all night long. We can cruise in the car singing our favorite song.

When I’m sick and go to the hospital, you are there to cheer me on. Your words of encouragement are only a moment away. When someone close to me passes, it affects you as much as it does me, because you are family.

I cannot image a life without you. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my mate. I just look and I see you there. You are everything to me, I hope you are aware. A life without you I could never imagine. You make my soul whole. I just wanted you to know.

This is to all of the best friends, the husbands, the boyfriends, the girlfriends, the lovers, the mothers, the fathers, the sisters and the brothers, and anyone special that is in your life. Just always let them know how special they truly are.
Back to top Go down

A Life With Out You
Page 1 of 1