ViVA X-LAW FAMILY
WELCOME TO X-LAW CLAN FORUM SITE! PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN.PLEASE FILL THE COMPLETE PROFILE INFO Those Memories XLAWCLAN

WE STAND AS ONE

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 569 registered users
The newest registered user is sinsama

Our users have posted a total of 6887 messages in 3217 subjects

Those Memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT
Forum Pioneer
Forum Pioneer
X-LAW SESH`FORUM-ADDICT

Those Memories Empty
PostSubject: Those Memories   Those Memories Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:51 pm

I'm usually nice about getting my home work completed a week in advance, but this week's sociology chapter isn't I've been able to get in to enthusiastically. Fortunately, I attempt to be a productive procrastinator, so I organized my room again.
I finally made the decision to donate elderly dresses, no matter how sentimental they are. My Prom Dresses, some homecoming dresses, & the dress I wore for my high school graduation are now in of the three sizable boxes I have set aside to donate. While these dresses are pretty & still in great condition, they hang off of me & I've maintained a size 0/2 for some time, so I don't think there's any point in keeping a closet filled with size tens. I even went through my dresser again & got rid of all of my elderly funky-looking socks & tried on lots of different things so I could get rid of what I don't need.
I have made another sizable step in my decluttering journey; I decided to get rid of all of my elderly Evening Dresses from when I performed in the local shadowcasting of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I had invested hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars on my costumes, so I listed the more distinctive ones on e-bay, & set the generic ones aside to donate. I'm very happy to document that I have gotten a couple hundred dollars of my investments back in the first night that I listed them online, & I have even more to list next month.
The last thing that I'd been reluctant to let go of are elderly textbooks. For some reason, I was one time keeping all of my textbooks "just in case"I needed to refer back to them someday. However, I'm now on my 4th semester & haven't looked back at my elderly textbooks since I was one time in the classes for them, & they were taking up half of a shelf on my bookshelf. All of my elderly textbooks are now listed on half.com & on amazon, & I've already sold.
Despite that fact that I got rid of bags & bags of clutter & junk back in December & January, it feels nice to have another giant pile of things that will be going to individuals who will need them more, & love them over I have been. I hope all of my elderly Wedding Dresses , shoes, & accessories find great new homes.

Back to top Go down

Those Memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViVA X-LAW FAMILY :: LITERATURE SECTION :: Poems-
Jump to: